Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

and the resolutions begin...


So I joined Gold's Gym today it was a pretty good deal. Its for two years and its 25.00 a month. I also signed up for this thing at my work called The biggest loser and it ends in 10 weeks and the winner is the person who loses the most % of their body weight, and it has to be over 10%. I have to lose 17.5 lbs in 10 weeks, now that the world knows how much I weigh, lol. I'm determined to do it, my biggest problem is going to e the fact that I don't eat all day long and then I come home from work late at night and eat. I am trying to stop that. My goal is to go work out the nights I work after I get off cause I always have a lot of energy then. I figure I'll work out 3-4 days a week and I'll take the weekends off, and no more eating after 6:00 p.m. I'm determined to make my goal!!! Go me!! I really really want to be in shape before I get pregnant again so that I can be healthier my next pregnancy which I am also determined to make happen this year.

No comments: