Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2008

HOORAY for Pee Poo


So today is a momentous day in the life of the Hootons. We bought Taylar a potty because she seems so fascinated by our big toilet. I read all these reviews for different pottys and this one got the best review next to the babybjorn. What I liked about this one is that it has a lid she can shut so I can teach her to shut the lid to the potty when she is done and it also turns into a step stool. I also like that I can take the top off and put it on the big toilet so she can go in there when she ready. I put her on it and the first time I put her on it she went!! yay!!! of course when you say "you went pee pee in the potty" she says "pee pooo potty" but you get the idea. She was so excited everytime I heard her go I would cheer and she would get even more excited so she would try even harder. In fact I had to force her off of the toilet because if she had it her way she would be on there all day. Now she just goes in there and sits there just because. So Hooray for pee pooo in the potty.

1 comment:

aubrey said...

HURRAY FOR PEE POOOOO! That is great, just so great...and so entertaining! I hope it is all up hill for you from here in your potty training endeavors!