Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sad News


It seems like the headlines now days are all filled with grief and sadness. It makes me sad to hear that President Gordon B. Hinkley passed away today. I guess you could call him "My Prophet" he was the prophet while I was growing up, as a teenager. He has been such an inspiration. I may not have been the most active member of the church, in fact I am still not. However, I have the up most respect and appreciation for him as a human being and as the prophet of our church. I always loved to listen to him speak. His talks were my favorite. I never really watched conference, but I always made it a point to watch his talks. I'm deeply saddened by this, but I know that he is in Heaven reuniting with his wife and loved ones.

No comments: