Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Totally in Shock


so yes everyone now knows about Heath Ledger dying today. I'm totally in shock. My mom called me up and told me right after the story broke and then I turned on the tv and sure enough. I can't believe it. I loved him as an actor!! Ever Since 10 Things I hate about you. This makes me really sad. I've always been a huge fan.


I'm really sad for his family though, especially his little girl. Its sad to think that she's going to grow up without knowing her dad. I mean its sort of a catch -22 because she won't have the memories of him to make her sad etc, but she also won't have the memories to make her happy, all she'll have are photographs and movies he made. Such a sad day.

No comments: