Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

ABC's

I was so sweetly tagged to do this by Aubrey, and since we basically have the same people on our list I am not going to tag anyone

A- Attached or Single?Completely attached to Joey and Taylar :)
B- Best Friend?Best friend who is not my hubby? I would have to say my Mom, if you mean not related to me, then I would have to say probably Erica.

C- Cake or Pie?
cake

D- Day of Choice?
Sunday, it's my family day (especially since I will no longer be working it
E- Essential Item?
my phone
F- Favorite Indulgence?
staying in my pjs and sitting in bed all comfy, snuggled up in a blanket reading my favorite book

G- Gummy Bears or Worms?
Worms

H- Hometown?
Cottonwood Heights

J- January or July?
July : Taylar's birthday!!! Swimming!!!! BB Q's

K- Kids?
Taylar Ann the cutest and funniest person I've ever met

L- Life isn’t complete without?
Family

M- Marriage date?
August 14, 2004

N- Number of brothers and sisters?
3 sisters, 3 brothers ( I count my in laws as siblings people)

O- Oranges or Apples?
apples

P- Phobias and Fears?
harm happening to my family (especially my daughter) and spiders

Q- Quote?
"relax, except for those life and death situations, nothing is as important as you first make it out to be"

R- Reason to smile?
Too many to type, but I'd say most important is my family!!
S- Season of choice?
Fall

T- Tag five people?
There are not enough people on here I know to tag
U- Unknown fact about me?
I can't whistle

V- Vegetable?
cucumber

W- Worst Habit?
biting my nails

X-ray or Ultrasound?
Ultrasound, because that usually means you are going to see a baby!
Y- Your favorite food?
can't choose!!!
Z- Zodiac Sign?Aquarius

1 comment:

aubrey said...

{:} I LOVE your quote! I need to remember that everyday of my life.