Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Life Ain't Nothin without your Friends

Taylar was so cute this morning. She wanted to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but wouldn't watch it without her buddies. So we had to get Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Nemo and set them by her so they could all watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too. She's really getting into her stuffed animals lately. The other night I was putting her to bed and I had given her the new Nemo that I had bought her earlier that day. She looked at me and said "and Mickey" because I had let her sleep with him the night before so I got Mickey for her. Then it was "oh and Donald" so we got Donald too. She asked for Minnie as well, but I drew the line at 3 stuffed animals, two blankets (blankies), and her main big blanket. She cracks me up. Needless to say she slept oh so wonderful that night.
She is still cranky. She ate yesterday really well actually. Today not so much. She is drinking though and as long as she eats a little bit here and there and drinks some I am happy. Her antibiotic should be kicking in today according to the doctor at Urgent Care. She has to take a lot, it's 1 1/2 tsp which doesn't sound like a lot until I measure it out and try to get her to take it. she has to do it two times a day for 10 days, Oy!!!

3 comments:

aubrey said...

That is seriously one of the cutest pictures. What a sweetie! I am glad that she is feeling better, poor thing. I always hid Caitlyns meds in a cup of soda, like sprite, ginger ale, or 7-up. Really helped! Like giving a dog his meds in a hot dog...don't try that with Tay!!

aubrey said...

P.S. I love the new look! You are so creative, I really need you to design mine

Heather said...

Aubrey: thankts that's great advice I think I"ll try that!! Although she seems to be taking this one, its just that she has to take so much so that is why she gets irritated, usually if it is just one little thing full like with Motrin she's fine but this is 1 1/2 tsps. I think I'll try the sprite thing!!

P.S. thanks about the page if you want me to do one for you, just let me know :)