Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Host

I finally finished The Host. I really liked it. At first I had a hard time getting into it because it was a little too sci-fi for me in the beginning and I am sure I was expecting something along the lines of Twilight. It got really good though. To me it had a deeper meaning which was something that it has an advantage of over Twilight. Sure there was a love story (a couple of them) involved, but on a deeper level it was about self discovery, Humanity, acceptance, toleration, compassion, etc. I really liked it, I'd sat 4 out of 5 stars for me.

Is anyone else sick of the rain already? I can't take it much longer I don't think. I was enjoying the warm weather. I am just praying it lets up by next week so I can go swimming when my pool opens.
Today I got Taylar this Little Mermaid Throw blanket and pillow case that matches so now she looks like she has a Little Mermaid bed set. Its really cute. At Walmart.com they have Little Mermaid sheets for a Toddler Bed that would match, but I think I will just stick to her pink ones she has now and get her a whole new bed set when she gets into a big girl bed. I also rearranged her room a bit and took out the big rocking chair I had in there when she was a little baby. Right now the chair (which I'm currently sitting in) is in my front room until we can either give it back to Joey's parents or his sister. I have to be honest, while it looks kinda dorky in my living room (seeing as how we have no where to put it) It's really really nice to have another place to sit other than my one couch or the kitchen chairs.


s

No comments: