Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

After watching every Disney movie known to man over the last couple of months, which really we have I swear, I have come to a shocking conclusion...my favorite Disney movie of all time is Beauty and the Beast. I used to think it was The Little Mermaid, but honestly if I had the chance to watch any Disney movie I think I would pick Beauty and the Beast over any other. The Little Mermaid is definitely a close second and Ariel is still my favorite Disney princess, but I love the romance in Beauty and the Beast. However, they could have made the beast a better looking guy after he changed... I'm just sayin'...Anyway, pointless entry I know....




1 comment:

aubrey said...

I would like to comment on the Beast as a human...ug city! I remember when the movie first came out and I was all like "he's so cute, oh my gosh!" and then when I watched it with Caitlyn a few months ago I thought the same thing? WHA???? I think I've seen him on a few of those romance novels in Barnes and Noble!!!!