Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Woe Is Me

I think my days of nap time are almost over. Taylar rarely is taking naps anymore. I will put her down to take a nap, but she won't actually sleep. Once in a while she will actually take one, but its like every 3 days or so. I'm bummed cause I get really tired from working at night and need a nap, but she just won't do it. She's tired, her eyes are red and she SHOULD take a nap, but she has decided that nap time is play time. Oh well.

We went to Lagoon yesterday. It was so much fun. It's funny how much my life has changed since I became a mom. THere was only ride I personally wanted to go on when we were there, that was Wicked, which I did get to ride. Other than that all I cared about was making sure Taylar had fun. She loved the rides. The first one we went on was a mini version of the Tidal Wave. She really liked that. Then she rode the planes ande boats and whales, etc. She had a blast. The only kid ride she wasn't too fond of was Puff the Dragon rollercoaster. She seemed a little freaked out by that one. Joey and I are mean parents and we took her in the Haunted House. At first she just stared around and had a sort of frreaked out look on her face, then she hid her face in my body and wrapped my arm around her so she couldn't see anything. I'm a horrible mother. I can't believe I let Joey talk me into taking her on there.

1 comment:

aubrey said...

Loosing those naps stinks! I am very jealous of Mae's 3-4 hour naps...sigh!

LAGOON! How fun for Tay! I love that you took her into the Haunted House, I would probably have reacted the same way she did!!!