Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Taylar

Happy Birthday Taylar




I can't believe Taylar is 2 years old today. She is the most amazing person I have ever met in my entire life, as well as the funniest. I can't believe the joy she has given me or how much I love being her mom. As she turns two today I thought I would list some little facts about my awesome daughter:

1.) She LOVES to talk. I think she likes to talk even more than I do. For the most part I can understand what she says. She has always had a great vocabulary and has been lucky enough to talk pretty well early on


2.) She LOOOOOOOOVES movies. Her favorites are The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo, Fraggle Rock, and Cars.

3.) She Loves to swim. She caught on to the whole swimming thing pretty fast and now can manuever herself around the pool (with the aid of her handy life vest of course)

4.) She loves saying her own prayers and always makes sure to bless everyone including her precious Belle and Mickey.

5.) She loves telling you what different people and animals say such as:
"What does mommy Say?"- I love you
"What does daddy say"- I'm funny
"What does Taylar say"- I'm cute
"What does Sebastian say"- Shala la dont be shy kiss d girl
"What does Ariel say"- Daddy NOOOOOO
"What does Dory say"- Just keep swimming
etc...

6.) She knows all of her colors!!!! If you ask her what color something is she will tell you

7.) She has watched the movie Jaws and LOVES it, she laughs when the shark eats people, she's a little twisted.

8.). Favortie phrases of the moment:
"I don't think so mommy"
"should we do that?"
"The shark he will bite you in the water"
"I don't do that k"
"You go bye bye"
"Ouch Charlie bit me"

9.) Favorite foods include Chicken Nuggets, Corn on the cob, Mac n cheese, and Pizza.
10.) She LOVES girly things, especially purses. She has a little red purse that she takes everywhere with her. It's very adorable

Happy Birthday my sweet Taylar Ann. I love you more than you could ever know. You are my world and there is nothing that I wouldn't do for you. I am so sad that you are getting so old, but so excited to see all the amazing things you will learn this year.

5 comments:

aubrey said...

:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ::

Hurrah Taylar you are 2 years old, you are so big, we can't believe it! Thanks for inviting us to your party on Sunday, we can't wait! We hope you have an awesome day today, do whatever you want!!!!

aubrey said...

P.S. Heather your video was adorable and totally made me cry!

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Taylar!

Tamara said...

I loved this loved this loved this!!!

chellekay said...

Happy birthday Taylar!