Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I hate when things don't get to work out the way I hope

I'm so sad. Sometimes I wish I could just say oh well that's your problem, but I can't. After this week my pain in the butt brother is going to have no job and its his own fault. Well, I thought this wouldn't affect me, but it does because I can't leave my aunt high and dry. I really more than anything in the world wanted to be able to be a stay at home mom. Its the only time I am sure I'd get the chance and it wasn't even my idea, it was joe's. However, now that Richard has basically screwed Kathy I agreed to let her use me again to help her out. Problem is I don't know how long its going to be for etc. I really wanted to stay home I was looking forward to it, to see Joey more, to being home to put taylar to bed at night, etc. And I'm hoping Kathy is able to find someone to replace Richard fast so that I can go back to my original plans, but with the way things are going, who knows if I can. Maybe if my cousin Josh ends up moving here and his wife goes to work for Kathy like they hoped, maybe I can watch their son a couple days a week or something for them? who knows

1 comment:

aubrey said...

Heather I am so sorry, what is up with Richard? Was it the test?