Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's a Boy!


I had my ultrasound today and we found out for sure that we are having a boy. They told me at 13 weeks they thought it might be a boy, but couldn't say for sure because of how early it was. When we went in today they said there was no doubt. One of the first pics we got of his little boyhood the little stinker was um....grabbing himself. Like Father like son, lol. In the picture below right where the word hand is there are his fingers which are covering his little boy parts. They showed us in other pictures that it was for sure a boy. They also gave us a DVD of the whole ultrasound which was awesome. I'm so excited!!!!! On a sad note though, Taylar is sick again. She has had a fever for the last couple days. I feel so bad for her. There is nothing worse than when your child is sick.






8 comments:

melissa mae said...

Yay! That's awesome, congrats!

aubrey said...

I know I already said it to you earlier, but CONGRATULATIONS! HURRAH! It's going to be awesome, little Joe Jr., oh so cool! I can't wait!

I am sorry Tay is sick again, blech :( That is sooooo not fun. How is she doing in her big girl bed?

Karie said...

Wahoo! Congrats!

Heather said...

Aubrey, she's doing really well in her bed. She seems to make transitions really well. She hasn't fallen out or anything yet.

I think Taylar getting sick has something to do with the weather changing because she seems to get a fever and gets the flu or a bad cold when there are drastic weather changes.

Anonymous said...

Congrats.....again! lol.

chellekay said...

just wanted to tell you again congrats

Matt and Sarah Joseph said...

I may be crazy, but I swear he's holding a revolver in one of those pictures.
Did Joey photoshop that, or does the kid really have a revolver in the womb?

Brooke B said...

YAY!!!
Congrats!! :)
Be good to have a little boy in the family