Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thankful



I am the luckiest person in the entire world. I get to be Taylar's mom. There is nothing better than that. I love everything about her. She makes me laugh more than anyone in the world. So while, yes, today is Mother's Day, I really should be thanking Joey for making me the mother of such an amazing little girl.

Some current interesting facts about my little Stinky Pete:

1.) She LOVES LOVES LOVES Dinosaurs and Jurassic Park. She loves the theme song to the movie so much that when we go on vacation I can put it on my ipod for her and she's asleep in 5 minutes.
2.) She loves sharks and loves to tell me about her dream where the nice shark laid in her bed and then ate Fraggle Rock (don't ask, lol)
3.) She speaks very well, but she also is bi-lingual. She speaks Taylarneise. For example her dog's name is Shrumple-able. And when she gets excited its a whole lot of stuff I don't understand.
4.) Her favorite song is the Taylar Ann Song. The lyrics are as follows: "Taylar Ann, she's so cute even though she likes to toot."
5.) She loves water and swimming. I think she may have been a mermaid or fish in another life.
6.) She LOVES animals, although she is allergic. poor thing.
7.) She love the book Brown Bear and reads it to herself all the time (brown bear brown bear what do you see? I see a red bird looking at me...)
8.) My favorite thing in the world that she does....comes up to me and gives me a big kiss and says "mom I love you so much, you're the bestest mommy." and this is for no reason.

There are many other funny, cute, not so cute, amazing things that she does that I could list all day, but I won't. I'm just thankful this mother's day that God gave me the privilidge of being her mother.


Also a special Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mother. She does so much for my brother's and I and I don't think she knows. I hate that she is so far away but am so grateful that we got to go visit her. I can't wait for her to come in September when this new little bundle of joy is due.


And a Happy Mother's day to all of the other beautiful mother's in my life, both old, new, and soon to be.

No comments: