Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Alohomora!

GUESS WHERE I'LL BE AT 11:59P.M. ON JULY 14TH?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WOOHOO!

Also I had to take my diabetes test last monday and it came back negative (yay) but I got a call the next day saying that I'm pretty much anemic (boo) so I have to take iron supplements along with my regular prenatal vitamins, which sort of sucks. Although I'm glad to know that I'm wasn't just thinking I was more tired than I should have been, that there is actually a reason for it. Hopefully the iron supplements will help with my energy level (cause right now its at about -10)

1 comment:

aubrey said...

SOOOOO JEALOUS that you will be at HP! It's going to be awesome!

Glad to here the negative on diabetes test ....*thinking* should I pull a Michael Scott....no!

Good luck with the iron! DOO DOO DOOOOOO DO DOOO DOOODY....I don't really know what to else to say on the matter, except perhaps that I hope the weather holds for our funtivities tonight!