Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

H -A-double-L-O-Double-U-double-E-N Spells Hallloween

For my mother in law's birthday she wanted us all to get together and carve pumpkins (which has become a tradition with our family). I tried to get Taylar to get into taking the pumpkin guts out but she really didn't care for it too much.


I asked Taylar what she wanted on her pumpkin and at first he waned a Disney Princesses, but when I showed her the stencil for Tinkerbell she decided she wanted me to do that for her. It was the first (and last) time I'll use a stencil, way too time consuming.


Everyone's final products (from L to R): Andrea, Jeremy, Me (and Tay), Amy, Josh, Kathy, and not pictured cause I couldn't fit it, Joey.





No comments: