Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

guess its been a while

I was informed that its been a while since I updated so I thought I'd do a picture post of what we've been up to the last little while. Mostly we've been sitting home not doing much. I'm in my last week working for the other store and i get to go back to Kathy's store. Joey and I have been looking at condos in Eagle Mountain and have put offers in on a few. They are short sales so it will be a while before we get to hear anything. My birthday has come and gone. I got a lot of nice stuff and got to spend the whole day with my husband and kids which is exactly what I wanted. Joey bought us tickes to go see Twi-Lite at Desert Star which is a mock of all Twilight fans and the book, it was pretty funny. He also took me out to a nice dinner at Outback, YUM! I love my kids very much, but its also nice to get a little break every now and then. We also bought a new camera with our tax return, a Nikon D5000. I LOVE it!!

This is how Austin pretty much spends his time, playing in his bouncer, exersaucer, etc. He's so fun.
And this how Taylar and I spend our time, LOL. Me in a perpetual state of tiredness and her playing and watching her cartoons and of course having a snack.

These moments come very rarely now, but look how peaceful and QUIET she is when she is sleeping.

Austin is my little cuddle bug. He LOVES to give me kisses and hang out with me.

My mom and Steve were able to make it for Austin's blessing in January so we decided to have a family photo. We took a bunch but this ended up being the best one of everyone. Its hard with a bunch of kids, oh and Taylar, Austin and Caitlyn, hee hee.

We've been doing really well on our goal to go to Church every Sunday. I'm really proud of us. Taylar is loving primary, most of the time. She loves to sing the songs and its nice for her to get around other kids her age. I'm reall wanting to find her a preschool to get into when she turns 4 and I found one here, but if we move it will be too far away to drive her to 3 times a week.

No comments: