Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm thankful for.....

I have so much to be thankful for this year.
I'm thankful for Taylar. She makes me laugh so much. She says the funnies things. I am so blessed to have her as a daughter. She has the best imagination in the world. I never know what to expect from her. We butt heads often but thats only because she is so much like I am. She loves the same things (minus her food preferences) as I do. I love to watch her as she learns and grows into a healthy young girl. She is doing so great in school and everyday she completely suprises me by the things she has learned. She has grown up so much int he last few months and it makes me sad for the days of just her and I sitting at home goofing off being just two girls. However, I'm so thankful that she is at an age where we can get to now each other better and have fun in ways you can't with a baby.

Speaking of babies. I'm thankful for Austin. He is SOOO funny. While he cant talk (even though we constantly get him to try) I can always seem to understand what he wants. He is always so smiley. He loves to cuddle with his mamma and always makes me smile. I love watching him learn and grow and find his place in this great big world. I also love watching him adore his big sister..  He loves and worships Taylar. He is constantly yelling for her to play with him or following her around the house (much to her dismay) He is my little cuddle bug and I;m so thankful to have him in my life.

I'm very thankful for Joe. I'm thankful to have a husband who allows me to stay home with my two wonderful children. I know its stressful with bills and being the main bread winner, but he always seems to make it so our family is happy and healthy. He is such a wonderful husband and even though he likes to tease me, he also lets me be who I am and never tries to change that. He loves me for me. Even the things he thinks are ridiculous that I love. He is also an amazing dad. My kids adore him. I love seeing their faces light up when he walks in the door. He is so good about playing with Taylar and making her feel special while also having fun with Austin.

I'm thankful for my mom, she's such an amazing person. She always knows how to make me feel better when I'm in one of my moods. She has been there for my brothers and I and I know she always will be. Even being in another state I always feel close to her and I'm thankful my children know her. Thank heavens for technology (and skype) I'm thankful for my brothers. Even though Curtis is in another state I am so grateful to have him to help bounce parenting ideas off of. He's a great example and a great husband and father to his family. I'm thankful for Richard and how far he has come in the last year. This is one of my biggest reasons to be grateful. For years I felt like I had lost Richard and now I am So grateful to have him back in my life. I hope things continue this way for him and for us. He has become very important to my kids and to me and I am so very proud of the person he has become. He has really become an awesome adult.

I'm also grateful for my awesome In Laws on both sides. I have an amazing sister in law, Aubrey. She is always so sweet and wonderful and is the first person to help out when you need it. I'm thankful for Joey's whole family. I dont know what I would have done this year for work if it werent for them. They have very selflessly helped me with baby sitting and making sure they are available to help me with the kids. They are the best in laws I could have ever asked for. I'm SO grateful for them.

This turned longer than I meant it to but I have so much to be grateful for. I know there are so many more people that I didnt mention specifically in here, but they should know I'm grateful for them and all they do for me and my family (Michelle, Kathy, Lisa, My grandma for letting Richard stay at her house, etc.)

And now bring on my favorite holiday of the year, Christmas!!!! Not only is this time of the year so magical but it always reminds me and makes me feel closer to my dad. I love this holiday :)

No comments: