Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

First Thoughts

so this is my new blog. to be honest I don't know how often I'll update. I created this so that I could leave comments on my cousin Michelle's blog. I thought I might as well create one while I was commenting on hers, so here it is. A little bit about me. My name is Heather, I've been married to my best friend, Joey, for a little over 3 years now, although we dated for over 4 before we got married. We have a beautiful little girl named Taylar. She's a handful, but she's very fun. I stay home with her during the day and work at night when Joey is home. Anyway, there's a little background info and I hope I'll remember to update, but don't hold it against me if I don't, lol.




No comments: