Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

I am such a kid


so I really liked the book series "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and I liked the movie so I am excited because I found out today that they are making a second one based off of the last book, although there are two books in between so I wonder how they are going to incorporate what was missed between the two movies.


On another note I'm ticked because Golds Gym told me I have to call in order to take Taylar to the daycare because they can only have a certain amount of kids in there at a time, which is understandable, well I have been calling all afternoon to try and reserve a spot for Taylar and my friends daughter Breena for wednesday morning and they will not answer, grrr its ticking me off.

No comments: