Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

Little Stinker

so Taylar would not go to bed tonight, she was up until 11:30, this is 3 nights in a row that she has been up so late. I'm really not happy about it. Although she is so cute when she is up. She knows she's supposed to be in bed so she puts on all her charm and gives me a ton of kisses and hugs and does all her cute performing "tricks" to try and butter me up to let her stay up even later. And most of the time it works.

I'm stuck home all day tomorrow without a car, really not excited about that. Maybe I'll be a good wife and clean my house....most likely not.

I got the sight up for my weight loss club I'm doing with members of my family. I'm so excited. I can't wait. I have been really good about going to the gym so far. Granted I only got a membership on wednesday but still. I have gone everyday but the weekends, thats pretty good. I will be going the days I work, after I get off. So this week I will be going monday, tuesday, and friday, yay go me!!

No comments: