Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Easter Dress

so I got the dress that I am most likely going to have Taylar wear for Easter, it's really cute, its yellow and white polkadots. Although there is this other really cute pink one I am thinking about getting too. I got the yellow one as a 3T because she's in 2T stuff right now and the dresses she has that are 2T seem really short, I think I will try her yellow dress on her and see how it fits cause if it is too big I will take it back. I might still buy the pink one anyway cause it would be really cute this summer and if i do decide to do it for Easter she can wear a long sleeve shirt under it, it would be cute. Tell me which one you think is cuter (if you can tell from these pictures)

2 comments:

aubrey said...

Those dresses are adorable! I don't know how you are going to choose! Where did you find them?

chellekay said...

I think the yellow is more Eastery. But the pink is cute too!