Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Heather Vs. Joey

Heather Vs. Joey
1. Who eats more? Joey for sure
2. Who said “I love you” first? Joey
3. How long have you been together?:8 years total, married for 3 1/2 of them
4. Who sings better?Joey, I am completely tone deaf, he is only MOSTLY tone deaf
5. Who’s older?: Heather by 6 months and 11 days
6. Who’s smarter? Joey, he's a little brainiac
7. Who’s temper is worse?:Heather, I have a horrible temper that I unfortunately passed on to Taylar
8. Who does the laundry?: Usually Joey, I'm so bad at Laundry.
9. Who does the dishes?Both of us
10. Who is more cuddly?: neither of us, LOL, but I'm gonna say probably me
11. Who snores?Trent big time
12. Who’s hair is longer?: Heather
13. Who’s better with the computer?: Heather for sure.
14. Do you have pets?: no
15. Who pays the bills?: Joey
16. Who cooks dinner?: Heather
17. Who drives when you are together? Joey.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?: Joey but it doesn't matter cause it all comes from the same place.
19. Who is the most stubborn?Joey though we are both stubborn
20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? usually me
21. Who’s parents do you see more?: his for sure since my mom lives in Colorado and we go to his parents every Sunday.
22. Who named your pets? no pets, but we still argue about who came up with Taylar's name, I still think I did.
23. Who kissed who first? Joey planted one on me the first date
24. Who asked who out?: Joey asked me to a dance
25. Who works harder? Joey - he’s the hardest working guy I’ve ever met.
26. Who’s more sensitive?:I think that Joey is, I'm a pretty insensitive person
27. Who’s taller?: Joey- he’s 6′4″, I’m only 5′6″
28. Who’s stronger? Joey, he's a strapping lad silly
29. Who has more siblings? Joey, by 1
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?it's pretty give and take. If I want something I'm not going to let him keep me from having it, vice verse
Now copy and paste and erase the answers and put yours. Resend it with your name vs. your spouse or bf/gf. If you are reading this… consider yourself tagged.

No comments: