Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Update of the Babe

So yesterday I was not going to call Taylar's doctor but I gave in and called at about 3:00. HEr fever had been over 100.4 since sunday, most of the time being over 101. Even when I was giving her Motrin it wouldn't go that much. Well The nurse wanted her to come in but after talked the doctor they decided to wait and see how she was today. This morning she woke up at 6:00 and I checked her temperature and it was at 100.0!! So it had gone down a ton since Joey had checked it at 9:30 last night it was 101.7. Then I put her back to bed and she woke up at 10:00 and I checked her temp and it has gone down to 99.8!!!! I was not going to give her any Motrin because her fever seemed to be gone but she was still so whiney and clingy and I could tell she really still does not feel well, so I gave her some Motrin. I'm going to see how she does with that and see if she has anymore yucky diapers and if she seems to be really sick still I might call the doc and see what they say to do.

Aubrey had some good advice though, I'm going to go get a can of lysol and spray everything down and wash Taylar's sheets again (we washed them monday) and make her wash her hands and hopefully that will help her get overf this quicker.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I am so glad that her fever went down. How are you holding up?