Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

the Fat beach


So this summer, the end of june through Tay's birthday to be exact, I am going to a beach house wit Joey's whole family. That includes his skinny cousins and cute sisters. So of course that means I need to start getting serious about losing weight. I want to lose 16 lbs between now and the time we go (see ticker on right side of screen). I know I can do this, I just need to be strict with myself and stick with my workout routine. My hardest thing is going to be my diet and giving up my favs like soda etc. I think that once I get back into the swing I should be good. The last time (when I did weight watchers) I did really good, I didn't drink soda for 2 months, I was eating really healthy, etc. I just need to get back in that. I think that weight watchers gave me the basic fundamentals of what I need to eat and what I shouldn't and a good idea about portion size (another one of my downfalls)I'm very determined this time. I also need to go back tanning, I still have like 10 tans on my pass and I don't want to glow in the dark when I go :)

No comments: