Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

so tired


Taylar is almost 2, in fact a month from tuesday she will be. So why can't she seem to get the concept that at nighttime we go to bed, lol. She woke up at 2:30 and it is now 3:45 and she has yet to go back to sleep. Currently we are watching the little mermaid after laying in MY bed for an hour trying to get her to go back to sleep. I put her in her bed and was just going to let her cry it out but she spazzed out and started kicking the wall as hard as she could, which seeing as how we live in an apartment, I didn't think was a good idea to let her continue. The worst part is I stayed up until 1:30 watching The Family Stone on tv. I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow and I get to close, yippee!!


On another note, we are currently down to one car. This is going to suck. Joey left me the stroller so I could walk somewhere so I atleast am not stuck in my house, but this is going to stink big time.

1 comment:

aubrey said...

I feel for you in everything on this entry! The nighttime playtime, the one car dilemma! Garsh!