Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Finished Breaking Dawn

I finished Breaking Dawn this morning. I liked it. I won't give spoilers away because I know that there are a lot who have not read it yet or finished it. There were some aspects that were weird to me and it did seem quite different from the Original book, but I liked it all the same. I thought it tied the series up very nicely. Now I can't wait for Midnight Sun to come out whenever that might be, hee hee. After reading all 4 books of the Twilight Saga, I can honestly say my favorite is still the first one. I know there are a lot of people that don't like a lot of the things in this last book and are disapointed in the major plot but I liked it. There were a few things I was worried about what might and might not happen, etc and the consequences of decisions that are made in the book, before I read it. The book seemed to iron out all those worries. I will say one thing that is spoilerish so if you want to skip it then skip to the next paragraph. I was a little disapointed that it seemed only the first 1/4 of the book was completely focused on Bella and Edward, obviously I know why the middle part wasn't, but even the last part I wish there would have been more of them and more of thier love story in it.


Now my next problem is finding a book that quenches my reading thirst the way these books did after Harry Potter ended. No more Bella and Edward, I'm actually really sad about this, kinda wishing I hadn't read it so fast, lol. Goodbye Cullens, Goodbye Wearwolves, Goodbye Volturi, sigh.... (I'm so over dramtic, lol)

No comments: