Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy (day late) Birthday, Mom.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. I was going to make a post, but didn't get a chance. My mom is my best friend. I can tell her anything, things I can't tell even Joe. She's an amazing person who does whatever she can for her family. She is way too hard on herself too. She is so strong and I'm so happy to have her as my mom. She's so much fun and knows how to be your best friend and your mom at the same time. I love her and I'm sad she doesn't get to live in the same state as me, but am so thankful for the times I get to go visit her or she gets to come here. Happy Birthday to the greatest mom in the world. Thanks for being so great and helping me become the type of mom I want to be.




No comments: