Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Off the computer

I'm going to be off the computer probably for a little while because my computer chord is fried. Joey and I are looking at getting a new computer, hopefully this weekend. So you might not hear from me for a while. Although I do need Joey to try and fix my chord one more time atleast so that I can get all of my pictures and videos, etc off of this computer and transfer them onto the new one when we get it since I have taylar's life on this computer basically.

On an unrelated note, I did not get an email in time from Aubrey and Melissa about a fast they were holding on thursday for their mom, Jenny, who is not doing so well with her latest round of breast cancer. My mom and I decided that we are going to fast on friday since we did not get the email in time. For those of you who would like to join us please do, we will be holding our fast until 7pm that night. Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments: