Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Womanizer

So Taylar heard the song "Womanizer"by Britney Spears on the radio the other day and asked me to play it again. I told her I couldn't, but then later that day it was on again (actually it was less than an hour later on a different station) and she said it was her favorite song. So I am an idiot and bought the song off of itunes for her. She LOVES it. Of course now I have to listen to it ALL the time (ugh)

The other night Joey and I were listening to her sing to herself when she was in bed, which she does quite often. Usually its a bunch of babble and just loud pointless notes, sometimes its an actual song like "You've got a friend in me" or "I know you I walked with you once upon a dream" or even "Sha la la la don't be shy you gonna kiss the girl wow wow" or my ultimate favorite "mamma mia here I go again my my how I'm gonna miss you" but this particular night she kept singing "womanize womanize ah ah" so funny. Joey took an audio recording with his phone but I couldn't get it to work to post here so instead I captured her dancing to it and singing a little bit, although she seemed to be too distracted by her spray bottle. *also side note, the reason she is only in her diaper is because she took all of her clothes off so she could go "swimmin' in the kitchen sink" I quickly put a stop to that one.

1 comment:

aubrey said...

Oh my dear goodness! My niece is C.R.A.Z.E.E.!!! How funny is that! She makes me laugh so hard!