Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

7 Random Things

I was tagged by Michelle at Two for the Road.

I am supposed to name 7 random things about myself, I don't know if I can come up with 7 cause I'm boring.

Seven Random Things About Me

1. I can't whistle. I have never been able to and have tried to learn multiple times. My husband thinks its hillarious and will bring it up in front of other people trying to get me to whistle, I usually indulge him.

2. I have never been out of the U.S. but really really want to. I am dying to see the UK (meaning England, Scotland, Ireland, etc, all of the UK). I also really want to see Australia and would love to go to Hawaii and NYC (yes I know they are in the US)

3. I hate more than anything when people tell me how talkative and outspoken I am. I know that I am and I know that its annoying. I also know that I'm almost 27 years old and its hard to change something like that about myself at this age.

4. I hate folding and putting laundry away. I hate the way warm clothes feel when I'm folding them. It feels like it is drying out my skin.

5. I love to do graphic art on the computer. I'm not that good at it, but its something I like to do in order to pass the time.

6. I am a total paranoid passenger. I get nervous when I drive with anyone and am constantly afraid of getting into a car accidnet. Oddly enough I've never been in a serious car accident that I was old enough to remember

7. I absolulty love the previews at the movie theatre. When I am late for a movie and miss the previews I get very frustrated. The Previews are just as important as the actual movie to me.


*The rules are:- Link to the person who tagged you.-
Post the rules on your blog.-
Write 7 random things about yourself.-
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them.-
Let each person know that they have been tagged.

I am going to have to tag people I know who have been tagged already because I don't have a large list...


Melissa at Johnson Inc.
Sarah at "Matt-and-Sarah
Erin at Erin Buck Beebe
Meghan at Our Family
Aubrey at Aubrey's Tattered pages
Curtis at My Fifteen Minutes of Fame
Tamara at Tamara's Tidbits

2 comments:

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

Don't feel bad about not being able to whistle. I can't burp! And I have been wanting to visit the UK for forever!!! We should get Aubrey and all of us save up and go!

chellekay said...

I don't think I knew you did not know how to shistle. At least that did not sound familiar to me