Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Love List

So I already did my list of things that I hate so I thought I would not be such a pessimist and do a list of things I like. I picked things that were beyond the things everyone already knows about me (aka Johnny Depp, Donald Duck, Purple, Mermaids, etc.)
10. Holidays. I love Holidays in general. Sure I have my favorite (Christmas) but i tend to like all Holidays I love spending time with family and friends etc.

9. Books, specifially cheesy teen books. Yes I loved the Twilight books, but I have long before that loved the cheesy teen books, especially ones involving Vampires (have since I was little its not a Twilight thing). However I do like other books too like Harry potter, etc. I tend to like ones that have a little fantasy added in with just a hint of romance, what can I say I'm a girly girl.

8. Vacations. I love Vacations. I picked a picture of Disneyland because I LOVE Disneyland vacations, but I usually like Vacations in general, just as long as I don't have to drive a long distance, lol.
7. Apple Pie Apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, these are just yummy.

6. The Office. When this show first started I didn't watch it. Everyone kept telling me how funny it was so I finally decided to rent it and became obsessed leading my husband's entire family to become obsessed with me :)

5. Movies. I love everything about going to the movies. I love the feel of going to the theatre and getting wrapped up in someone else's story, I love the soundtracks that help you get lost etc, love it love it.

4. Pasta. pretty much any dish that has pasta in it, I'm going to try.

3. Lost. I know a lot of people are sick of this show and the lack of answers, but I love it. I love getting confused and frustrated by not knowing whats going on and I love speculating.

2. Gossip Girl. I know a lot of people HATE this show or refuse to watch it and I don't blame them. Its naughty and its about rich stuck up kids and their problems so I shouldnt love it, but I do. Its TOTALLY my guilty pleasure.
1. Fall. I LOVE the Fall. I love the feeling as the air starts to change, its cooler, but not cold yet. The leaves are changing colors, everything just feels great. The end of September/October have got to be my favorite. I love that I can still wear flip flops but add a sweatshirt if I want. And this fall is going to be extra special with our new little arrival.


1 comment:

aubrey said...

Look at you! Way to be a happy! I am going to steal this post from you by the way....giving, of course, all the credit to you!!!