Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Update on Life.

I realized I havent really updated on how things are going with my life. I had intended on putting pictures and videos from Taylar's birthday up, but we have lost our camera. I'm so upset about it because every picture from her 3rd birthday was on there and now we wont' have our camera for right after the baby is born either. Speaking of the baby things are going well, only 6 weeks or so left. I'm thinking (or maybe just hoping) that its not going to go the whole time, that I will have him a week or so early. I'm miserable with pain and all the other uncomfortable pregnancy side effects right now but I know that in a few weeks it will be worth it. I can't believe its only like a month or so away!! How time flies.

Taylar is doing great. She's the ever funny 3 year old. I just marvel at the things that come out of her mouth. Lately her word of choice has been "Dangerous". She says it about everything "mom take my nail polish off, its dangerous." "No I can't give that person hugs goodbye because they are dangerous" she makes me giggle. I don't think she really understands the fact that I really have a baby in my stomach but she kisses it and talks to baby Austin all the time and tells him we have a bed and clothes for him, and that she loves him. Its so cute!!!

July was a busy month with lots of Family stuff going on so I wasn't on here much and August seems like it is going to be busy too, which I welcome as a distraction for counting the days till Austin comes. My 5th anniversary is next friday (the 14th), My hubby's birthday is at the end of the month, I have 2 more shifts at the gas station and then I'm on leave, lots of doctors appointments, etc. Plus I have decided to watch my beautiful and hillarious niece Cailtyn a few days a week. So far that has been great. It's awesome having someone for Taylar to play with so that I can sit for a moment during the day.

So there is an update on how things are going right now. Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to say or post the next time I'm update.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad things are busy but going great! Congrats on 5 years and almost 2 kids -- yes, time does fly. Love you hon! Talk soon -- hey we have an older film camera I know where it is if you want me to leave it at grandma's for you let me know.