Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Shower

On Sunday my AMAZING sister in law Aubrey threw me a baby shower. I was a nerd and forgot my camera, but hopefully I will be able to get some pics loaded from others camera's soon. It was such a great shower. She made some amazing food and then her and my awesome brother made the cutest cake with owls on it. Everything was beautiful.

I also got almost everything I still needed for this little bundle when he comes. Only a few small things left for us to get and then we have it all!! I am so thankful to everyone that came. Its so nice to have such wonderful family and friends!!

Less than 3 weeks till my duedate. I can't wait. I am so excited for Taylar to be a big sister!!

Also yesterday was the love of my life, Joey's 27th Birthday!!! He really is the best husband I could ever ask for. He loves me for who I am, all my weirdness and emotional spazzness and all. Happy Birthday Joe Bear.

No comments: