Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FINALLY....Birthday Pics

Here are pics and 2 videos from Taylar's 3rd Birthday. I had lost my camera at my in-laws but luckily my awesome mother in law found it for me so without further ado here are the pics:
This is the AWESOME cake my sis Aubrey made for Taylar. Tay said she wanted a Shark cake and this exceeded my wildest expectations, it was amazing.
Taylar's Aunt Andrea got her this cute helmet and pads so that she could ride her bike without me worrying that she was going to break her head.

Taylar amongst the midst of paper from her loads of presents.
Being embarassed as everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to her. She loves being the center of attention.
On her actual Birthday (everything else was at her party 2 days later) Her crown said Birthday Girl and her sash said Birthday Princess. She thought she was a star.




1 comment:

aubrey said...

Hurray! You found your camera, what a relief. Where did Kathy find it?