Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

I can't Live without my....

(Saw this on a friends blog and thought it would be a fun thing to do. I dont tag cause it takes too much effort on my part, but please if this sounds fun to you, then do this cause I'd love to see your must have items.)

Top 5 THINGS (this is not a list that includes people because OBVIOUSLY my kids and husband would be on the top of my list.

1.) My IPHONE. This is a staple for me AND my kids. I've got a folder for each one of my kids geared toward them. Games etc for them to play. Plus its how I keep connected to the world via phone, email, texts etc. Plus it has my music on it and also now it has my netflix instant watch on it to entertain both me AND my kids.
2.) My Nook. My mom bought this for me earlier this year and it was the best thing she could have ever gotten for me. I LOVE it. The downfall is that I find SO many books that I want to read that I have an abundance of previews on there and I just keep downloading more and more. I need to READ the books I've downloaded before I get more. Its a must......maybe, ha ha.

3.) Coke. I'm addicted to Coke. I've tried to give it up but I cant. I love it and honestly I dont want to NOT drink it, so coke and I are bound for life.

4.) DVR- I recently got a DVR and I will never be able to go without one again. I love it. Before I was still recording on VHS tapes and the sound would go in and out and that was HORRIBLE. No, DVR is now my best friend.

5.) Pajamas- I LOVE PJ's. I change into them in the middle of the day etc. I LOVE LOVE the comfort.

No comments: