Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Christmas is over, 2010 is ending. Now comes 2011 and all of those goals I hope to achieve, but realistically don't. I'm determined to end this cycle.

I have some personal goals that I'm keeping to myself, ones that others know, but that I dont think all of cyber land needs to.

Another resolution of mine is to read 30 books this year. Last year I read 20 books, this year I'm upping it to 30. Not included in that 30 though is the book of mormon, which I'm determined to get through for the first time.

I want to lose 30lbs. This year I want to be able to wear shorts and feel comfortable wearing them. I dont want the whispers of  "wow, she's put on weight" anymore. I dont have any illusions that I'll ever be as skinny as I was when I met Joey, but I also want to be at a place where I'm comfortable with myself. I want to be at a place where I like who I am by the time I turn 30 at the beginning of 2012.

I want to be a better housekeeper. I'm bad at this. I mean its picked up and all, but I want to deep clean it once a week at least.

I want to be a more patient mother. I have such a short fuse these days and I feel like all I do is get mad at my kids, especially Taylar. I need to be better about this. kinder.

I want to spend one on one time with each kid. I want to get down and play with my kids instead of telling them just a minute all of the time.

I want to spend more quality time with my husband, rekindle our relationship and make it stronger.

These are just some of the goals I've set for myself this year, I have more but I am choosing to keep those to myself.

No comments: