Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

January Goals

So in Relief Society we talked about setting goals per month, rather than year. Short term goals are more obtainable. So in conjunction with my new years resolutions I'm going to set month to month goals to try and achieve those resolutions.

We talked about setting personal, family, spiritual etc goals. Here are my goals for this month:

personal-Work out for 30 minutes, 3 times a week- I can do this, its 30 minutes of my day. Time spent watching TV or sitting and vegging on the couch. Also read 2 books (in order to get to 30 I need to read 2 1/2 books a month)

family- Turn the TV off and play with my kids for an hour uninterrupted everyday.- I'm so bad about actually spending time with my kids. I hate to admit that. I never get down on their level and play with them for more than 15 minutes at a time.

Spiritual- go to church every Sunday for the whole month, even if I can only go to one meeting. Read Scriptures for 15 minutes everyday.

Financial- pay tithing and set up a budget for the month

Then at the end of the month I'm going to see if I REALLY followed these goals, which ones I need to tweak etc. Then I'll hopefully continue these goals while adding new ones in for February.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I know you can do this! I believe in you