Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Failure

I'm feeling completely disappointed in myself. I missed the race for the cure this morning. I did not sleep AT ALL last night. Well I shouldn't say at all, but I didn't fall asleep until 3 am and when it was time to get up at 5:30 to leave to go there, I was way too tired to move. I wish I would have just gone. I know once I would have gotten there I would have been fine. I was in pain last night and I let it get me down. I am so upset with myself I can't even stand it. I feel like a failure. I've been telling everyone for months I was going to do this, I've been looking forward to it and now I feel like I've let myself and everyone else down

1 comment:

Lori said...

Don't give yourself a hard time. You obviously needed the rest and that doesn't mean you are a bad person or that you have let anyone down. The fact that you wanted to do it so badly tells you something. My mom has had cancer three times and I've yet to do any type of race for her:(
You're awesome! We should do it together next time!