Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

California Day 4

Didn't do a lot today. I was very sick all day so Taylar went with her grandma and the rest of the girls shopping down by the beach. They got her some very cute outfits. Joey stayed back with me while the rest of the guys went and played golf. Later when everyone got back we all went to the beach again, this time it was at night. We didn't swim, just sat and relaxed because it was a little cold. The highlight of our evening was that we got to see a dolphin swimming in the surf. Two of Joey's cousins were in the water right by it when we spotted the dorsal fin. Everyone started to freak out thinking it was a shark, but then I saw it jump out and realized what it was. Soon we saw a few of them around where we were. It was very cool. i've never seen a wild dolphin or any large animal in the ocean before so it was neat to experience it.
Andrea and Taylar right after we saw the dolphins.

3 comments:

aubrey said...

Sounds like your last day was good and bad! I am glad that you guys had a good time, must have been amazing to see those dolphins...luckeeee!

Mandi said...

hi, my name is mandi. i just found your blog, randomly going through blogs of people who live in midvale, i have family there and my husband and I just moved from there. ANYWAY I looked at some of your blog, it's really cute. And your daughter is A~D~O~R~A~B~L~E!!

chellekay said...

how nice you were able to see dolphins!