Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

5 random factoids for the day because I'm bored.

1.) One of my Favorite songs on the planet is "Feed the Birds" from the movie Mary Poppins. Taylar has the medley of Mary Poppins songs by Jim Brickman. Its AWESOME. 

2.) I prefer reading books in series much more than stand alone fiction. I get very invested in my characters and need to have their story continue. Only I usually end up hating the second book and loving the third.

3.) I wish more than anything on the planet I could be a stay at home mom, full time.

4.) I don't want to have anymore kids. I get irritated when people tell me I don't know that yet. I only have two and that my mind could change with Austin being so young. Yep it could change, will it?. most likely not. I don't see why it matters, I find absolutely nothing wrong with having 1 or 2 kids.

5.) I'd LOVE to write a book, but I dont have any original ideas, have horrible grammer and gramatical sense. And am just plain bad at it

2 comments:

aubrey said...

hee hee! That was fun to read! Remind me to never ask you about having more kids!!!!

P.S. You could totally write a book, you just need more that 5 seconds without kids, housework, job work, cooking, cleaning, husbands, tv, etc, etc, etc!!!

Rebecca said...

Man are we cousins or what -- dido to everything - especially the kid thing!@!